Summer sales will start on Monday 14 July and will run until Saturday 30 August.
Moreover, the shops throughout the country will remain open on Sunday 20 July from 11 am until 8 pm.
Consumers’ Association The Quality of Life (EKPIZO) issued on Tuesday a series of tips for consumers, which can help them make the most of the summer sales.
These tips include the following
1. Draw up a list of items you need and refrain from shopping on impulse
2. Always conduct market research before making a purchase
3. Carefully check items for flaws or damages before purchasing them
4. Refrain from the use of credit cards, as the interest rates are still very high.
5. Demand a receipt for all purchases.